Sunday, February 3, 2013

Last weeks organizational projects!

I am so sick of snow that I started spring cleaning and organizing early. here is what I did for last weeks projects.
First I made a purse emergency kit out of a dollar store hot pad. I just sewed in snack bags and sewed on a ribbon on both sides to tie it shut.
















Than I made a little emergency car kit for the van in case we break down somewhere and I need a few things for the kids. 


Next I organized my coat closet. We always put our 72 hour bags in that closet and it is always a mess. In order to avoid the clutter I decided to pile them up and use a bungee cord to keep them all snug. We can just grab and go in an emergency.                                                         

















Lastly, I am so sick of always putting away everyone's laundry so I made everyone baskets. I just put the laundry in their baskets and they are responsible to come get it and put it all away.I am not a slave people!!!

1 comment:

thegraduatepapers.com said...

your projects are doubtlessly fascinating! I will borrow many cool ideas of yours!

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com