Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day from the Christiansens

We had a fantastic valentines day. Scott and I celebrated yesterday because we had too much going on today. Here are a few of the things I did for him. He woke up to breakfast and a little something for him to bring to work for him and the guys.( A bunch of muffins), than he found the we were "mint to be together" in his truck full of mints. and than of course some chocolates and an itunes card.














 My kids got a little something too.

crew
Girls














Than the girls had baskets for the boys they like and call their Valentine's This was one thing in the basket along with the ipod Valentine. They also handed the ipod valentine to their friends.


here is a close-up- you can right click save as if you want to ever use it. It took me a while so others may enjoy it.
than of course there was their Valentine breakfast!! Heart pancakes, strawberry milk and lots of Love!!


the beautiful flowers are from my husband.

all the gifts













a little something for you to laugh at. my little Crew bug

4 comments:

mom said...

Wow! you really went all out this year Danielle. You always do up things in a big way. Sure hope your children appreciate what a great Mom they have. Did the children like their valentine bags,haven't heard. Glad you had such an awesome v-day.

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE all of it! Their Valentine's for their friends were adorable...So fun!

essay-writings-service.com said...

I am so much excited after reading your blog. Your blog is very much innovative and much helpful for any industry as well as for person:)

Asha Kaashiv said...

Hi, this is really amazing we are supporting training for all. click here for further details please
full stack developer course near me , online internships for ece students , online internship for electrical engineering students , online internship for ece students , online internship for cse students , online internship for b.com students , internship for eee students , internship for cse 3rd year students , ethical hacking internship

I thought this looked fun and was curious to see who would acually do it. So, even if I do not know you, sign the guestbook
Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com